International Town Hall for Students, Parents, and Alumni
On July 9, campus leaders, including President Martha Pollack, Provost Michael Kotlikoff, and Vice Provost of International Affairs Wendy Wolford, came together to talk to Cornell's international community about plans for the fall semester. Topics included campus reactivation, Study Away, and the recent ICE guidelines issued by the Department of Homeland Security.
Panelists and their area of specialty:
- Mike Kotlikoff, Provost, fall reactivation
- Anne Jones, Director of Medical Services and a Physician at Cornell Health, campus health and safety
- Laura Taylor, Senior Associate Director of International Services, immigration
- Cindy Tarter, Senior Associate Director of Education Abroad, Study Away
- Brandon Lanners, Executive Director for Global Learning, moderator