Global Cornell has numerous international partners, each of which contributes significantly to the mission of globally engaged education and research.
Global Learning Partners
A joint program of Cornell's College of Arts and Sciences and Peking University, in Washington, D.C. and Beijing, China
Signature Study Abroad Programs Managed by Cornell Abroad
- Cornell in Barcelona, a Cornell Abroad program with Universitat de Barcelona, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Universitat Polytecnica de Catalunya, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, in Barcelona, Spain
- Cornell in Berlin, a Cornell Abroad program with Freie Universitat
- Cornell in Bologna, a Cornell Abroad program with L'Università di Bologna and the Bologna Consortial Studies Program in Bologna, Italy
- Cornell in Cuba (CASA), a Cornell Abroad program with Casa de Las Américas and University of Havana, in Havana, Cuba
- Cornell in Cuba (Research Program), a Cornell Abroad program with University of Havana, in Havana, Cuba
- Cornell in East Asia, a Cornell Abroad program with Keio University (Tokyo), Yonsei Univerity (Seoul), and Hong Kong University (Hong Kong)
- Cornell in India, a Cornell Abroad program at the Nilgiris Field Learning Center in Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu, India
- Cornell in Kyoto, a Cornell Abroad program with Doshisha University in Kyoto, Japan
- Cornell in Paris (EDUCO), a Cornell Abroad program with EDUCO Center and three partner universities: Paris I, Paris IV, and Paris VII
- Cornell in Paris (Sciences Po Consortium), a Cornell Abroad program with with l’Institut de Sciences Politiques
- Cornell in Rome, a program of Cornell's College of Architecture, Art, and Planning at Palazzo Santacroce in Rome, Italy
- Cornell in Seville, a Cornell Abroad program with University of Seville in Seville, Spain
A joint program of Cornell Law School and Sorbonne Law School at the Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
A world-class medical degree program with hands-on research and clinical training
International Research Collaborations
Memoranda of agreement partners: Numerous international institutions—from AgroSup in Dijon, France, to Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China—are collaborating with the university and its colleges/schools and units on more than 300 agreements for educational and scholarly activities.
Internationally based Cornell alumni: Coordinated by International Programs in Cornell's Division of Alumni Affairs and Development, alumni around the world serve as ambassadors for the activities of the university, its faculty, students, and staff.